The Who's Hiring Memphis Career Fairs started in 2015 and is held three times a year in January, April and September. In 2015 the three career fairs had over 2700 applicants come through and over 500 applicants were hired during these 2015 events. The two events so far in 2016, has seen over 1100 applicants come through the door and so far 228 applicants have been hired from the January and April 2016 events. We have some amazing success stories, some on the spot interviews, as well as some on the spot hiring during these career fairs. Everyone's enthusiasm during the career fairs shows, as employers are interacting with the applicants throughout the day. Great energy, very well organized and recruiters and event organizers take a genuine interest in the applicants as they navigate the events. In 2016 we stated the rebranding process and have grown from our hometown location, Memphis, TN., to adding 8 additional cities in 2017. Thus our new company was born Who's Hiring America.
We are looking for Sponsors for all our 2017 Who's Hiring America career Fairs. You can sponsor one (1) career Fair or all eighteen (18) career fairs and receive the following for each event you sponsor: $2,500 Sponsors will receive
1. Color ad in the official Who's Hiring America Information Guide.
2. Company logo included and recognition as Community Sponsor on Who's Hiring America flyer given to all attendees
3. Recognition as Community Sponsor with name/logo mentions in prominent locations on print marketing efforts and mentions on all radio advertising.
4. Collateral/product placement in the attendees' take-away material.
5. Recognition as Community Sponsor on www.whoshiringamerica.com with logo placement linked to your company website.
6. Recognition as Community Sponsor on Who's Hiring America Mobile app.
7. Featured in one (1) company profile e-blast sent to Who's Hiring America registrants.
8. Company logo included on Who's Hiring America banner exhibit area
Employers will have the opportunity to join us in the following cities:
Dallas - Arlington on April 11 and September 26, 2017
FT Worth - November 7, 2017
Jacksonville - January 24th and August 8, 2017
Little Rock - March 14th and August 1, 2017
Memphis - January 17th, April 25th, and September 12, 2017
Nashville - February 7th and October 3, 2017
Orlando - May 16th and November 14, 2017
San Antonio - February 21st and October 24, 2017
Tampa - March 28th and August 15, 2017.